1. Collection of Personal Information Personal information is information or opinion from which an individual’s identity may be ascertained. The nature of personal information collected by AEA Esperanto generally comprises an individual’s name and contact details (including address, phone, fax and e-mail). AEA Esperanto does not collect personal information unless it is necessary for AEA Esperanto to perform one or more of its functions and activities. AEA Esperanto will destroy personal information when it is no longer required for such functions and activities.
AEA Esperanto will generally collect personal information from you directly.
2. Use & Disclosure of Personal Information
AEA Esperanto will use and disclose your personal information for the purpose for which the personal information was initially collected. AEA Esperanto may also use that personal information for a purpose related to the initial purpose of collection if that other purpose would be within your reasonable expectations. Related purposes might include internal auditing and administration, adding your name to a contact list, guest list or invitation list or helping us to identify production and broadcast activities which may be of benefit or interest to you. AEA Esperanto will not use or disclose your personal information for any other purposes without first obtaining your express or implied consent. AEA Esperanto may however be required to disclose your personal information without your consent if the disclosure is:
- required or authorised by law;
- required in order to investigate an unlawful activity;
- required by an enforcement body for investigative activities; or necessary to prevent a serious and imminent threat to a person’s life, health or safety, or to public health or safety.
Generally, AEA Esperanto will retain your personal information within Australia and not use or disclose it overseas. However, on some occasions the information may need to be transferred overseas in order to perform one of the AEA Esperanto functions or activities. In these circumstances, AEA Esperanto will either obtain your express or implied consent or will use its best endeavors to ensure that your personal information will receive protection similar to that which it would have if the information were in Australia.
bet365 opzioni binarie
3. Direct marketing From time to time AEA Esperanto may send you information regarding functions or activities.
If you do not wish to receive direct marketing information, please let AEA Esperanto know. AEA Esperanto will take immediate steps to ensure that you do not receive any direct marketing information in future.
kan man köpa Viagra på apoteket i sverige
4. Changes to this Policy AEA Esperanto may change this Policy from time to time for any reason and will update the Policy accordingly.
Tastylia online without prescription