binÃƒÆ’Ã‚Æ’Ãƒâ€ Ã‚â€™ÃƒÆ’Ã‚â€šÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤re optionen die besten broker ohne mindesteinzahlung Australia-New Zealand Congress/Summer school – Brisbane (06 – 15 January 2017)trading di opzioni binarie falso
forex rate com The 2017 Congress and Summer school was held at International House, 1/5 Rock St, St Lucia QLD 4067.opções binárias reclamações
اكتب Our special guest was JoMo, a singer from Occitania, France, well known in the Esperanto community for his energetic and toe-tapping songs.iq options ÃÂ ÃÂÃÂ¡Ã¢ÂÂÃÂ ÃÂ·ÃÂ¡Ã¢ÂÂ¹ÃÂ ÃÂÃÂ¡Ã¢ÂÂ¹
binära optioner kurs The program included:opçőes binárias suporte e resistęncia
binäre optionen ab 10 euro einzahlung • Esperanto classes in two levels
• Famous Australian author Trevor Steele, on the history & culture of Esperanto
• Evening of theatre and music
• Lectures about Esperanto and other topics
• Annual General Meeting
- I have to thank you for a very good conference. I can’t find anything to complain about.
- The Brisbane congress was very good and pleasant, and I have made some new friends.
- The conference was well organised, it had a relaxed atmosphere, and I was happy to sit and listen and soak up the language.
- Many thanks for the summer school! It was my first congress, and I enjoyed it very much.
- Thank you for the “familial” atmosphere and for the indulgence of the participants. They were very attentive to me – I spoke with almost everyone. I have participated in other national conferences, I have never found this atmosphere – keep it up.
- Thank you to everyone who volunteered their time and effort to entertain us, thank you!
- I very much enjoyed participating in this congress; truly everything (food, accommodation, lectures…) pleased me.
- The organisational abilities of the current re-elected board are outstanding, showing the value of friendly cooperative relations, especially, I think, through Skype.
- I like to have foreigners at our congress.
- Overall the atmosphere was excellent, and I, as an old person, enjoyed the presence of young people.
- The AEA congress/summer school in Brisbane was indeed an excellent program.
- Good organisation. There was no lack of chaos (but this was rare), but it was a lot of work for only a few people.
- It was my first congress and I enjoyed it a lot!
- It was good to meet new friends.
- The weather was hot and humid but the ambience was very pleasant.
- I am satisfied.
- Very beautiful, suitable location… despite the weather.
- Accommodation is good. I am glad the location was in nature (many trees, some birds and animals, and even mosquitoes).
- Accommodation was very good.
- Perfect, I like to be alone in the room with a partner close by.
- Good location – I like International House.
- I got a little fat in this congress. The food is very, very good!
- Good food. (This is important.)
- Totally good.
- I was able to eat very good food; they paid attention to my allergy.
- I did not complain about the provision of food. Why? Because I liked it all.
- Food was good and cheap.
- Very tasty and there was enough of it.
- The food was delicious.
- I liked the food because it was varied and one could always eat vegetarian and even vegan, if desired.
- For the price – good.
- Food was better and not as boring as I expected.
- I would prefer to have a class between beginners and intermediate.
- Hazel, the woman who taught us, is an excellent teacher – clear instructions and a good sense of humour.
- I am very grateful for the opportunity to study with a great teacher, Franciska.
- I had a good time learning in Hazel Green’s class. She is very kind and friendly, and we learned about many things. I am very pleased with what I’ve learned during a week and am very excited to continue to learn Esperanto.
- During courses and lectures it would be useful for me to see and hear a few words (to help my understanding).
- I very much liked to see the animated teaching method of Franciska through the window.
Historical presentations of Trevor Steele
- A very good idea that we prepared lectures about the history of Esperanto, ourselves. I understand the beginning of the Movement better.
- I participated in Trevor Steele’s course and it was very interesting, not only for foreigners but also for Australians.
- It was good to hear personal experience about Esperanto history.
- We all learned and enjoyed Trevor’s daily lectures.
- Trevor talks about history beautifully, easily understood.
- Trevor’s course is particularly suitable for contributing participants. Trevor himself, because of his extensive knowledge, could share with us in detail some very important events in the world.
- Trevor’s course and his students were both enjoyable and informative.
- Trevor’s wisdom was excellent for me.
- Good choices for excursions, even for Queenslanders, because I don’t often have an opportunity to visit the botanic garden.
- Very enjoyable outing with beautiful and interesting sights.
- I think Lone Pine was very good for the foreigners but not for Australians. I highly enjoyed the botanical garden.
- One day more would have been better, because I want to discover Australia, but I saw kangaroos, koalas, etc.
Concerts with JoMo
- Dances with JoMo entertained me.
- JoMo was excellent. The location was excellent (on the Mall).
- It was a brilliant idea to bring JoMo.
- The singing/concert made me happy.
- Of course I very much enjoyed JoMo when he presented his concert.
- I very much enjoyed the music of JoMo – full of life!
- JoMo was spectacular! Excellent singer, who really energetically encouraged us.
- The wonderful, friendly participation of JoMo, which hopefully will help to attract new students of Esperanto, was very valuable.
- A high point of the congress was of course the concerts of JoMo.
- JoMo made good entertainment and did energetic work – congratulations to him for his contribution.
Lectures and other items
- Lectures were awesome; I learned quite a bit and particularly liked the lecture “Isms in art”.
- I enjoyed the games evening of course.
- I found the presentations informative and interesting because of the topics and the performances.
- It was good to have very different lectures.
- The lectures consisted of a mix of subjects, but also of course with a mixture of speaking abilities.
- I really enjoyed the lectures, especially those of Jonathan, Andrew, Terry and Erlangga.
- Thanks to everyone who volunteered their time and effort to entertain us.
- The diversity of the lectures really satisfied me.
Final comments and advice
- Thanks to the board, which did serious work. The idea to invite JoMo was very good.
- Thank you for the music and the songs, and for the organisation.
- Have a congress in another part of Australia to visit!
- I thank the board members for ten good days.
- It would be helpful if we used a whiteboard for messages to all.
- I heard about Esperanto a long time ago, but it was this congress which showed the way to Esperanto learning. I’m sure I’ll continue my passion for Esperanto. Thank you.
- Maybe you could have some kind of email group like Yahoo Groups for answers to questions from participants.
- Name badges should be in larger letters.
- If you have a choir, they have to learn new popular songs, or not sing in public.
- Come to the summer school in the future – be surprised!
- I think the best suggestion that I can make is that for I and many others to attend the 2018 congress.
- Keep using AEA funds to invite overseas experts to present, to enrich our country.
- I will promote your congress.
- I look forward to the upcoming congresses.
- For 2018, I suggest bringing 20 dancers from the Paris Lido, with feathers. It would be a nice effect on the Mall.